For more information I have taken the first part of a great article from www.mysticmamma.com
First from the insightful CATHY PAGANO from her Wisdom of Astrology:
“This week’s Scorpio New Moon is also a partial solar eclipse, visible in most of North America and eastern Asia. A solar eclipse occurs when the Sun, Moon and Earth align and we see the Moon moving across the face of the Sun.
“This alignment disrupts the usual flow of solar energy, dissolving old energy and behavior patterns so something new can manifest.
“At a solar eclipse, we get to see the planting of the solar seed in the New Moon’s womb, and are therefore more conscious of what the possibilities are for this cycle. As you can see, solar eclipses create extra powerful New Moons, marking times of major endings and new beginnings to an aspect of your life…”
“Scorpio wants us to feel what the right action is to take, and that means seriously looking into the unconscious to understand what we really feel and want out of life. Not what we think we should want. Not what we’ve been told to want. But what we truly desire.
“And that means understanding our feelings of vulnerability and our fears concerning betrayal, violence, rejection and self-worth, and the unconscious defense mechanisms which keep us from our authentic truth.”
To read more click here:
Remember the new moon is all about planting seeds. You can do a short new moon ritual from wherever you are that can be used to intensify this highly magical and creative energy.
To create a new moon ritual or as I like to call it your own sacred space of intention, find a quiet moment or place or maybe visit a place in nature that you connect to. From Raelene Byrne from www.medicineforyourspirit.com . Then you can:::
- Light a candle
- Light a stick of incense
- Breathe into your heart space
- Take a few deep slow breaths and ask your inner guidance for clarity
- Begin to write down on paper what you would like to bring into your life, what would you like to ‘grow’ in your life, what you would like to accept into your life
- When you finish writing, complete the document with ‘AND IT IS SO’ and sign it with the days date and your signature
- Take a moment to hold to your heart for the clearest intention. You can then either burn it, watching the smoke rise to the universe taking your intentions with it, or sometimes I like to bury it in the garden to allow it to ‘grow’.
Have a blessed New Moon, everyone, howl and enjoy. Don’t be afraid of the dark side, it is always there as an ally and friend to make us grow. www.sensualtantrichealing.com